Surety & Bonding
Commercial & Contract Bonding Solutions
With over 30 years of experience in the surety industry you can depend on Jones DesLauriers Navacord to provide the most efficient service and reliable advice to our clients. Our expertise allows us to underwrite all risks on an account by account basis, taking into consideration the unique risk characteristics of each opportunity. We target contractors and manufacturers of all sizes that operate primarily in Canada.
When timing matters most
Deadlines are the nature of every day business for our contractors. This is why Jones DesLauriers Navacord’s commitment to providing top notch service responsiveness is what sets us apart from our competitors. Our strong relationships with all of the major surety markets nationwide guarantee that our clients will benefit from the most competitive terms and rates that are currently available for contractors.
Our team of experienced individuals means we have the knowledge and ability to be able to issue both tender bonds and final bonds within the same day, and access to an online portal through which clients can order bonds to make the process more efficient.
Our services include:
- Access to Bondworks (an online portal) to request prequalification letters, tender bonds, and final bonds
- Same-day bond issuance – all of which are issued in-house at our office
- Bond issuance for bids that require electronic bonding, via Xenex or Etegri
- Contract document review to ensure complete and total accuracy
- U.S. bond capabilities
- Comprehensive guidance and review of clients’ and potential prospects’ current facility