REAL ESTATE STAGING ASSOCIATION INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Jones DesLauriers Insurance Management has partnered with a leading National Insurer to develop a unique and comprehensive insurance program for members of the Real Estate Staging Association. The insurance program is available in all provinces except Quebec, and is intended to reflect the unique needs, exposures and growth plans of each member.
It is a creative solution to insurance protection, that is as hard working as you are.
- Members will receive a comprehensive insurance policy with specialized coverage tailored to address your unique exposures.
- Competitive group rates for RESA members
- Legal assist – provides free access to expert legal advice for you to operate your business.
- Strong support – it can sometimes be difficult to insure a new ventures.
- 24 hour claims assistance through a dedicated adjusting firm that specializes in programs.
- Certificates of insurance for each RESA member, to provide to your clients as required.
- A dedicated team of insurance professionals to work with you.
Basic Insurance Package Available to RESA Members
- Contents at the Business Address ($50,000)
Physical damage coverage for contents at your office, office equipment, inventory etc.
- Contents at Unnamed Locations ($50,000)
Your inventory at other locations, including vacant homes.
- Property in Transits ($25,000)
Your inventory while in transit within Canada and the Continental United States
- Crime Insurance ($10,000)
- Business Interruption ($Actual Loss Sustained)
Loss of income due to an insured loss.
- General Liability ($2,000,000)
Bodily injury & property damage caused to a third party as a result of your work.
- Rented Vehicles ($75,000)
Legal liability for damage to non-owned autos for vehicles rented on a short-term basis (less than 30 days) for business use.
- Errors & Omissions ($1,000,000)
Errors committed while performing activities within the scope of your operations as a house stager, including legal fees, up to the coverage limit.