A new member of the Preferred Alliance Group - Protecting What's Important to YouLearn More
Just like your guests, we will be sure to provide you with a memorable, accommodating, and pleasurable insurance experience
Jones DesLauriers is a Navacord Broker Partner, one of Canada’s largest commercial insurance brokers.
We are a leading insurance and risk management brokerage firm dedicated to providing expert solutions to businesses in the Ontario marketplace. We focus on property and casualty insurance, surety, employee benefits, retirement and personal insurance.
- One of Canada’s largest commercial insurance brokers
- 50+ years of experience protecting the business, personal and employee needs of Canadian companies
- We provide a holistic approach to all your business needs
- The ability to provide service across Canada through our Navacord Broker Partners
- Specialization in the Hospitality industry that delivers expert, customized solutions
- Communication that is tailored for Hotels and Motels
Cost effective and comprehensive insurance solutions
You want your guests to have the best possible experience at your hotel, and as such you might also have a pool, spa, business conference center, restaurant, bar, gym or even valet parking. This can also create a number of risks and exposures.
With our knowledge and expertise along with the help from the insurance companies we work closely with, we are able to provide a tailor made hospitality and hotel insurance solution. You will be able to rest easy, and your guests will too!
The hospitality industry has unique needs, and we have the capabilities to offer a comprehensive and cost effective insurance solution that can include the following coverages:
- Coverage for your buildings (including upgrades)
- Contents coverage includes stock, electronic equipment (including laptops) on and off premises
- Electronic vandalism
- Loss of master key, including key cards
- Outside signs
- Walkways, sidewalks, driveways and parking areas
- Landscaping including lawns, trees, shrubs or flowers
- Ordinance or law, including increased cost of construction and demolition costs
- Stock contamination and stock spoilage
- Automatic fire suppression system recharge expenses
- Business Interruption, including utilities service interruption and payroll expenses
- Equipment breakdown coverage – Protection for accidents to heating and refrigeration systems, electrical panels, mechanical or electrical machines or apparatus including production machinery.
- Crime – Including Employee Dishonesty and electronic fraud and funds-transfer fraud
- Commercial General Liability
- Hospitality errors and omissions liability endorsement
- Cyber risks
Cyber risk solutions
The hotel industry faces several privacy exposures because of the personal identifiable and other sensitive information you obtain from your guests such as their names, birthdays, passport information, and credit card details.
In addition, most businesses these days operate through computer networks. Room bookings, electronic room keys, air ventilation and security systems can all be controlled by a computer system. You could end up dealing with large financial losses, business interruption, or property damage if a system goes down, or there’s a network security breach.
Learn more about Privacy & Data Breach, and how a Cyber Risk Solution can better protect you and your computerized network.
Specialized Risk Management Services
- Emergency Disaster Preparation
- How Incident Reporting Protects your business
- Swimming Pool safety rules
- Restaurant safety hazards
- Common exposures in hotels
- Fighting insect infestations
- Preparing for the winter weather