The right insurance coverage so you can keep on giving
You give your time and energy to help others and make your community a better place. Let us help you focus more of your time on helping and less on worrying about your insurance policy.
Jones DesLauriers has industry specialized insurance professionals who have created programs specifically for the Developmental Services and Not-For-Profit sector.
Our commitment to this sector means we have the industry specialization to help you manage the changing and complex challenges of your organization.
Key Exposures to consider:
- Abuse Exposure – identification and mitigation of exposures
- Volunteer Risk & Hiring Practices – up to date documentation
- Cyber Breach Exposure – identification, mitigation and understanding what your policy covers and doesn’t cover
- Participation Exposure in High Risk Activities
- Updated and correct use of Waivers
The Jones DesLauriers Advantage
- No Obligation Collaborative Risk Identification Approach
- Specialized coverages and limits customized for Not for Profit Organizations and Developmental Services Clients
- Risk Management Advice that works with your Protocols and Procedures
- Education Newsletters and Articles
- Our Broker Service Commitment guarantee
- Industry Specific Pricing with Long Term Stability
Our role is to allow you to focus on your organization by addressing your insurance and risk management needs. When you work with Jones DesLauriers, you have access to our partner experts and talented advisors.
Because We Care.
Contact Us for More Information