Producer to Partner Program
Control your own destiny and be in a position that can provide for a very lucrative lifestyle!
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Jones DesLauriers is offering a great initiative:
Navacord Producer to Partner Program to qualifying individuals. This 1 year sales program is designed to train and develop new sales talent learn insurance and effectively build relationships to grow our business!
Work for a forward thinking employer that provides for:
- Best training and mentorship program offered in the insurance industry
- Great learning and growth opportunities
- Modern, state of the art workplace
- Social and industry related events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Making a difference in the world by partnering with a charitable organization
Key Employee Benefits:
- Opportunity for Partnership
- Competitive base salary and bonus compensation structure
- On-Site Fitness Facility and Wellness Initiatives: Yoga and Group Classes
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Professional Development Courses and Designations
In order to qualify for the program the successful individual will need to have insurance exposure with a winning personality to make a sale!
- Post secondary education, university degree preferred
- 2 years of insurance exposure preferably with an account management/business development focus
- You are driven by learning, growth and obtaining results
- You are an insurance professional with connections
Example of candidate profile ideal for this role:
Insurance Professional who studied insurance in school and took a job as an underwriter or broker upon graduation. Has vast knowledge of insurance and business operations. Keeps in regular contact with her peers and develops new relationships A go-getter and very involved in results oriented hobbies/activities.
To apply, follow these steps:
1) All interested applicants need to complete an online assessment via below link in order to be considered:
2) Once you have completed the assessment, send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.