Jones DesLauriers is hiring a Commercial Producer and will report to the CEO. The successful incumbent will be responsible for achieving business growth and market share through the increase of new business sales.
- Overall, responsible for sales production, client relationships, insurer relationships
- Represent Jones DesLauriers professionally in the marketplace
- Accountable to track personal progress against company sales plans
- Establish and maintain client relationships with ability to identify their needs and mitigate risks
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- In collaboration with the Chief Sales Officer, provide a strategic overview of the growth initiatives for your book
- Communicate with the CSO to ensure he/she remains fully informed of all significant sales issues
- Ensure all corporate and business unit strategies and plans are incorporated into your personal business plan
- Minimum 5+ years commercial insurance experience
- R.I.B.O and C.I.P designation required as well as C.A.I.B or at minimum working towards the designation
- Client development/relationship management experience
- Strong sales background with demonstrated business acumen
- University degree desired
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and TAM
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.