Commercial Lines Account Manager
Jones DesLauriers Navacord is hiring an Account Manager reporting to the Account Director. The successful incumbent will be responsible for maintaining a book of business, servicing client needs, and focus on new business production.
- Responsible for managing a renewal book of business.
- In collaboration with Producers; coordinate, support plans, discuss arising issues and create comprehensive plans for existing clients
- Responsible for the review and accuracy of policy documents prior to the delivery to the client
- Responsible for the preparation of proposals for prospect and stewardship reviews for existing clients
- Manage account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, binders, statement of values, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
- Review client’s current coverage and exposures, loss experience and analyze risk to determine the product/service requirements
- Maintains up-to-date TAM workflow documentation and ensures workflows are followed
- Ensure accurate and timely servicing and billing of accounts
- Participate in actively in cross-sell campaigns and other initiatives as required
- Actively develop an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs
- Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients, staff, other Jones DesLauriers Navacord departments and offices
- Minimum 10 years commercial insurance experience
- R.I.B.O and C.I.P designation required as well as C.A.I.B or at minimum working towards the designation
- Client development/relationship management experience
- Mentorship of Junior Account Managers
- Superb interpersonal skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and TAM
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.